Hello Hello on this wonderful gorgeous day!! For some reason this week I have an extra little pep in my step and I am happy to say that the sun is shining and all is right with the world!
Food has been taking over my life lately and there has been so many delicious lunches and dinners it is hard to even keep up. Since this is my blog and my rules, I am using this WIAW post to recap ALL my top picks of favourite meals/snacks/drinks from the last week.
I have busted right the heck out of my breakfast shell and have managed to have a few different delicious breakfasts in addition to my regular everyday…
- Bananas with coconut oil, almond butter, honey and cinnamon on 12 grain
- Avocado toast with sunny side up egg and bacon
This top pick absolutely has to without a doubt go to this AMAZING sandwich I had on Saturday. I LOVE sandwiches and have considered myself a sandwich enthusiast for many many years… this little brain child of mine came together with a hybrid between my love of grilled cheese and motivation to use up the lingering ingredients in my fridge. Now without further adieu, I give you…
- Tuna avocado melt with mozzarella on 12 grain
I have waited a long ass time for BBQ. I take a hiatus over the winter so that once the nice weather comes rolling around I can kick it into high gear and BBQ the heck right out of everything. After long anticipation, we finally had BBQ’d chicken…it was hovering right on the borderline of phenomenal and absolutely wonderfully fantastic.
- BBQ’d chicken – with Uncle Dougies – Sneaky Spicy Sauce
- Roasted asparagus
- cucumber tomato salad with bread
- Pint of Muskoka Brewery – Legendary Oddity
I’m a HUGE snacker… I pretty much graze all day long at work on whatever I got going that day…this week the items varied but some honorable mentions go out to;
- Lemon Blueberry Bunt Cake – I made this for Mother’s Day! I tried my best to follow this recipe.
- Larabar – all are great but cashew is the best!
- GT’s Kombucha – we managed to pick up a case at Costco. If you are into good healthy gut bacteria, this is a MUST for your diet. This is a fermented tea, so I have to admit it takes a second to get used to if you have never tried it before.
- So Delicious – Cashew Frozen Dessert
- My Peanut Butter Cookies – we have kept these in the freezer so they last longer… Still so freaking good and we actually prefer them frozen. Yummy!
As I mentioned, it has been a delicious week! I am so always looking forward to our next meal and will never get sick of taking the time to make good quality, real, love filled food.
Until next week!